All 20 teams are back in Premier League action this Saturday and Sunday after various cup and continental commitments, with the fixture list now looking a little daunting for those who have endured postponements.
Covid-19 issues have seen a number of fixtures shelved, but some of those rearranged fixtures will follow later this week as teams begin to play catch-up.
First there's a weekend of action to get through, kicking off with West Ham's clash with Newcastle in the capital. Here's your predictions for what's ahead...
West Ham vs Newcastle
West Ham's bid to secure a top four finish kicks off the weekend action, with in-form Newcastle the visitors to London Stadium.
The Hammers picked up a good point at Leicester last weekend, but slipped out of the Champions League qualification spots after Manchester United beat Brighton. As for Newcastle, they overcame Aston Villa 1-0 at St James' Park to make it three wins in a row, lifting themselves four points above the relegation zone.
It'll be close but West Ham should have the edge.
- West Ham vs Newcastle: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- West Ham predicted lineup vs Newcastle
- Newcastle predicted lineup vs West Ham
Arsenal vs Brentford
Arsenal have picked up 10 points from a possible 15 and come into their game against Brentford as heavy, heavy favourites.
The Gunners are four points off the top four with three games in hand, and Mikel Arteta will be confident of overcoming a Bees side who have picked just a single point from the last 24 available.
Hard to look past the hosts here.
- Arsenal vs Brentford: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Arsenal predicted lineup vs Brentford
- Brentford predicted lineup vs Arsenal
Aston Villa vs Watford
The early euphoria of Steven Gerrard's appointment as Aston Villa manager has faded after a run of just one win in seven games.
But the good news for the Villans is that this weekend's visitors, Watford, are in terrible form as well. Yet to score under third manager of the season Roy Hodgson, time is beginning to run out for a side who have lost 16 of their 23 Premier League games.
Watford will be a threat, especially with Ismaila Sarr back, but Villa may have enough in the tank.
- Aston Villa vs Watford: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Aston Villa predicted lineup vs Watford
- Watford predicted lineup vs Aston Villa
Brighton vs Burnley
Brighton slipped to just their fifth defeat of the season in midweek, going down 2-0 to Manchester United at Old Trafford, but have a chance to bounce back against a Burnley side who have won just once all campaign.
Sean Dyche's men are rooted to the bottom of the table, seven points from safety, and it's hard to see how they're going to get out of trouble this time unless they can suddenly find their shooting boots.
It won't be a high scoring game, and the odd goal could settle it.
- Brighton vs Burnley: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Brighton predicted lineup vs Burnley
- Burnley predicted lineup vs Brighton
Crystal Palace vs Chelsea
Chelsea are back in Premier League action for the first time in what feels like forever, having been crowned Club World Cup champions last Saturday.
Thomas Tuchel's side are sitting a comfortable third in the table, but have picked up just one win from their last five games. Palace, meanwhile, are also in poor form under Patrick Vieira, picking up just three points from a possible last 15.
London derbies are always a good watch and the visiting fans may be the ones to emerge with bragging rights.
- Crystal Palace vs Chelsea: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Crystal Palace predicted lineup vs Chelsea
- Chelsea predicted lineup vs Crystal Palace
Liverpool vs Norwich
If there's one fixture you'd bank on being a home win this weekend, it's likely to be Liverpool's clash with Norwich.
The Reds are full of beans after comfortably overcoming Inter 2-0 in the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie, and historically enjoy putting a heap of goals past Norwich. The Canaries are struggling, despite picking up back-to-back wins recently, and this could be another tough day at the office.
Goals galore await for Liverpool.
- Liverpool vs Norwich City: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Liverpool predicted lineup vs Norwich City
- Norwich City predicted lineup vs Liverpool
Southampton vs Everton
Ralph Hasenhuttl's Southampton were unlucky to not beat Manchester United last Saturday, and will fancy their chances of going one better against lowly Everton.
Frank Lampard's side had lost four Premier League games in a row before downing Leeds last weekend, but the Toffees haven't been great on the road this year - making it difficult to look past a home win.
Victory for Southampton would also cement their place in the top half.
- Southampton vs Everton: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Southampton predicted lineup vs Everton
- Everton predicted lineup vs Southampton
Man City vs Tottenham
Barring an unforeseeable disaster, Manchester City already have this season's Premier League title sewn up, having collected 20 wins from a possible 25 games.
The Cityzens are nine points clear at the top of the table, and have a chance to maintain that advantage against an unpredictable Tottenham side who have lost three on the bounce under Antonio Conte. Can they upset the apple cart in Manchester? It looks unlikely.
City may rotate but they have too much quality to be looked past.
- Man City vs Tottenham: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Man City predicted lineup vs Tottenham
- Tottenham predicted lineup vs Man City
Leeds vs Man Utd
Manchester United got back to winning ways in midweek after overcoming 10-man Brighton, but that victory hasn't papered over the obvious cracks at Old Trafford.
The good news is that they have a chance to knit things together once more against Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds, a side who can be supremely brilliant one minute and absolutely all over the place the next. It will be a fiery atmosphere at Elland Road and should be a game you don't want to take your eyes off.
Which way will it go? Possibly the visitors' by the odd goal in three.
- Leeds vs Man Utd: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Leeds predicted lineup vs Man Utd
- Man Utd predicted lineup vs Leeds
Wolves vs Leicester
The final game of the weekend sees Wolves, who are quietly going about their business in pursuit of a top six finish, take on Leicester at Molineux.
It won't be a thriller, if the home's sides stingy record in the goals for and against column is anything to go by, but it should be a good encounter between two sides who possess plenty of quality.
Bruno Lage's side may have the edge though, having won four of their last five Premier League games.
- Wolves vs Leicester: TV channel, live stream, team news & prediction
- Wolves predicted lineup vs Leicester
- Leicester predicted lineup vs Wolves
Source : 90min